Tigers are NT distributors for the world famous Oase range of Water Filters.
- - Filters are essential for keeping ponds clean, particularly in the tropics.
- - Water pumps have filters, but these are only there to stop debris entering the pump. They are not designed to filter the water.
OASE Bio Press water filter sets.
- Unrivalled German technology.
- We have filters capable of cleaning water in ponds up to 30,000 litres capacity.
- Matching pump and filter kits.
- Energy efficient operation.
- Guaranteed clear water from UVC technology & a combination of mechanical /biological cleaning.
- Low Maintenance. Oase filters rarely need opening and cleaning. Built in back wash feature.
- Can be almost completely buried for almost invisible blending into the landscape.
Basic entry level sets:
Bio Press set 4000
Comes with 4m of ¾” hose, Oase Filter pump 1500, 1500lph. 1.9m max lift.
Bio press 6000
Complete with 4m of ¾” hose, Oase Filter pump 2500, 2500lph, 2.2max lift.
Bio Press 10,000
Comes with 5m of 1” hose, Oase filter pump 3500, 3400lph, 2.7m max lift.
- Large capacities up to 30,000 litres available.
Call into Tigers to discuss your filtration needs. We offer professional advice, a great range of filters, warranty service and installation.
Ask for Baden Lyne, Our Filtration Specialist.
OASE, the world´s leading filtration system
Illustration of filter installation